I wanted to lookup something from an older post and I found out that many of the older posts no longer had photos. It turns out that when photos are uploaded, they are resized to the requirements of the domain. When you backup/export a journal/blog, the photos are also back upped with the old size included. Subsequently, I had to download all those photos resize them and upload then to the new domain, what a pain. It took me some time to correct the new journal but I think everything is ok now. I have been neglecting the journal and forums for several days but hope to correct that also.
Today was a near perfect day 71 Degs low humidity and I got a lot accomplished. The lawn was mowed, the asparagus arrived, I top dressed ½ of the RBGs and I am ready to plant (a secret (later post)).
The apple blossoms are ready to burst open but it is too early yet. Maybe we will get some cooler temperatures after this warm spell.
The quince is in full blossom, but we have not had any quince for years. I do not know if it is the lack of bees or what.
An update on the seedlings;
The toms are doing quite well and will probably be in blossom by the time they are plated in the beds.
The peppers are about where they should be at this time.
The eggplants are a little behind but that is ok. They will catch up.
As usual, all comments are welcome. John